When it comes to seasons, I would have to say fall is my second favorite, first being winter. I love when summer ends and fall starts for many reasons!
What I Love About Fall
- I love when the leaves change and the weather gets cooler. I live in Southern California and it doesn’t ever really get super cool (especially where I live), but it definitely cools down. When the leaves change from green to orange/yellow, I find that to be so beautiful!
- I love the warmer colors, whether it be for clothes, nails, or hair! Don’t get me wrong, I love wearing bright colors but being able to wear warmer colors is a welcome change come fall. I also like to darken my hair for fall. I’ve already done my nails for fall too!
- I like when it gets darker earlier (although when time changes again, I enjoy that too). It’s nice to see it get dark around 5 versus some days in the summer when it’s 8:30 and still light out. I like both though!
- I love hot cocoa and I’m really looking forward to making vegan hot cocoa this year. If you don’t know, I’m vegan (going on 5+ months) and I plan on making some hot cocoa this fall!
My Fall Bucket List
- Visit a pumpkin patch
- Color my hair
- Make vegan hot cocoa
- Carve pumpkins
- Watch Nightmare Before Christmas
- Dress up for Halloween
What do you love about fall? Do you have a fall bucket list?