Sometimes we can get so busy that we forget to remember the small things. I know I am guilty of that for sure. There are times where I’m so overwhelmed that I just get flustered really easily. That’s when I need to remember there are a lot of things to be happy about.
- Waking Up Every Morning This should be the first thing in your day that makes you happy… you woke up! Silly but sometimes I take this for granted. I wake up and already have a ton of things to do that I’m not looking forward to doing. I need to remember to be happy I’m awake.
- Laughing So Hard, Your Stomach Hurts I’m sure we’ve all done this at least once in our life… I know I’ve done it numerous times. I love finding something so funny that my stomach hurts or it’s hard to catch your breath. Try to remember what made you laugh so hard and maybe you’ll find yourself laughing again.
- Having A Great Hair/Makeup Day Sometimes it’s nice to just feel pretty and it’s great when your hair and/or makeup agrees with you on that. I know that when I think I look pretty, it makes my mood so much better. There are days where I don’t wear makeup and when I finally do, I just feel like I can conquer the world.
- Looking Back On Past Successes When you’re feeling down or feeling like you can’t accomplish something, remember your past successes. It’s great to look back and think of all the things you’ve accomplished and remember that you can do anything you set your mind on.
- Watching The Sunset/Sunrise I hadn’t done this in a long time and recently, my fiancé and I sat in our car and watched the sunrise. Watching the sunrise was the perfect start to the day. It’s easy to take the sun for granted but watching it rise was so beautiful. Make time for this every so often.
What do you think people should be happy about or do more often?