I’m not one to usually set goals at the beginning of the year. However, this year I decided to set some goals for 2017.
Goals & Hopes for 2017
- Plan More Each year I buy a planner, whether it be Erin Condren, Happy Planner, or just some random one. I start planning for a month or so and then I stop. This year, I want to stick with it. I also want to use it as a journal to document important dates. This year, I have a Happy Planner and can’t wait to continue planning.
- Grow My Business Sean and I started an apparel business called The Letter 22. I really am hoping that it takes off and grows. We have had success so far and can’t wait to see what 2017 brings us.
- Lose Weight This is probably on everyone’s goals list for 2017 but I’d like to lose some weight. I want to start taking walks with Sean so hopefully that’ll help too!
- Be A Better Blogger! I really want to be a better blogger. Last year I was doing so well and then the holidays came around and I started slacking. I think having the rebrand will help with this!
- Become A Mom I think my biggest goal would have to be becoming a mom. Sean and I had a miscarriage last year and we are trying again. Even if the baby isn’t born until next year, I’m hoping I become pregnant this year.
The last one is really a hope… I really hope that Sean and I can become parents this year. We were so happy when we were pregnant and devastated when we lost the baby. Hopefully 2017 is our year!
What are your goals for 2017?
The post may contain affiliate links.