I’m not one to usually set goals at the beginning of the year. However, this year I decided to set some goals for 2017.
Goals & Hopes for 2017
- Plan More Each year I buy a planner, whether it be Erin Condren, Happy Planner, or just some random one. I start planning for a month or so and then I stop. This year, I want to stick with it. I also want to use it as a journal to document important dates. This year, I have a Happy Planner and can’t wait to continue planning.
- Grow My Business Sean and I started an apparel business called The Letter 22. I really am hoping that it takes off and grows. We have had success so far and can’t wait to see what 2017 brings us.
- Lose Weight This is probably on everyone’s goals list for 2017 but I’d like to lose some weight. I want to start taking walks with Sean so hopefully that’ll help too!
- Be A Better Blogger! I really want to be a better blogger. Last year I was doing so well and then the holidays came around and I started slacking. I think having the rebrand will help with this!
- Become A Mom I think my biggest goal would have to be becoming a mom. Sean and I had a miscarriage last year and we are trying again. Even if the baby isn’t born until next year, I’m hoping I become pregnant this year.
The last one is really a hope… I really hope that Sean and I can become parents this year. We were so happy when we were pregnant and devastated when we lost the baby. Hopefully 2017 is our year!